Our resort is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the resort in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Designated ADA parking onsite
- Ramp access to first floor guest rooms
- Ramp access to beach
- Main entrance, lobby, front desk and sundry are all wheelchair accessible
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
- The resort offers first floor ADA guest rooms
- All ADA guest rooms have the following:
- Widened exterior and interior doors for wheelchair accessibility
- Roll-in showers with grab bars
- Shower seat
The Neptune Resort is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Neptune Resort Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Neptune Resort Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of The Neptune Resort Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of The Neptune Resort Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Neptune Resort Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the resort or require help reserving an ADA accessible, please reach out to us with the contact information below.
- Phone: 239-463-6141
- E-mail: info@TheNeptuneResort.com
- Resort address: 2310 Estero Boulevard, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931